- Vacancy information
- commissioning subcontractors.
- Review all procedures and operational schedules.
- Ensure all operations are delivered in safely and timely manner.
- Ensure all risk assessments are performed.
- Witness function testing if required.
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Sc or Diploma in Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience in Pipeline/Umbilical/Flexibles Pre-commissioning is required.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Creative problem solving – able to suggest and develop new methods and ways of working.
- Sound communication skills – able to communicate ideas and results to various stakeholders both in written reports and in meetings, presentations etc.
- The ability to work in a team as well as individually with a minimum of supervision.
- The ability to organize and prioritize own work and as such have responsibility for discrete work packages ongoing simultaneously.
- Understanding of clients’ needs and ability to suggest and apply “fit for purpose” solutions.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed in creating a diverse workforce and look to offer an exciting and excellent international career opportunities as you develop your skills and aspirations.
Along with a range of employment benefits, career development opportunities (mentoring and development programmes) and a flexible working environment, our employees can also further enhance their work-life balance through our Remote Working Policy and wellbeing through a Medical Private Plan and a Wellbeing support initiatives.
All applicants that meet the job criteria will be contacted in the two weeks following the application submission date by our AMEC recruitment team. Remaining applications will be integrated in our database and considered in future job opportunities.
To apply for this job please visit careers.subsea7.com.