Do you want to help develop future energy solutions?
At Aker Solutions we are changemakers and accelerators. With a proud history of delivering complex projects to the oil and gas industry, we are looking for talented individuals to help us shape the path towards a sustainable energy future.
Our Project Management department are now looking for a Senior Project Planners to be based in Aberdeen or Reading.
What will you be doing?
- Establish and Perform planning activities in both Primavera and SAP. Work with cost controllers to weight AEPC schedules.
- Monitor activities bi-weekly or monthly to determine adherence to schedule.
- Provide bi-weekly and monthly schedule analysis to include critical path and areas of concern.
- Facilitate planning with Primavera and SAP to include input from engineering, supply chain and production planning to ensure consistency in both planning and reporting.
- Analyse data to interpret trends
- Demonstrate commitment to PEM and provide PEM dates aligned with Primavera and support all planning updates.
- Planner to identify and discuss important dates to ensure focus and alignment with key project personnel. Cover in weekly project meeting or similar.
- Support the schedule change control requirements within the project, analysing the change for its potential impact and advising on the correct course of mitigation .
- Attend production planning meetings and provide relevant updates to ensure production dates are met.
- Assess critical path to enable early identification of potential progress risks and good control of mitigation.
- Perform clear and accurate progress cut off reporting to management and clients.
- Recommend formats, methods and techniques which are compatible.
- Interfaces with appropriate staff of other functions – PE, manufacturing and/or client as needed.
- Monitor the execution of the complete scope of work and report progress.
- Perform look-ahead analysis and follow up with discipline leads for activities that may be falling behind.
- Highlight any major deviations to the planned progress to the project manager.
- Close out WBS on completion of project.
- Prepare and submit demand request forms .
- Provide Tender Schedules when requested.
- Train, direct and lead staff with less pl
We think you should have:
- Knowledge in Word, Windows, Excel and Powerpoint,
- Working knowledge in computer planning software.
- Working knowledge in Primavera P3E.
- Word knowledge in SAP.
- Demonstrable experience in relevant industry position.
- Detail Planning – ability to use when further details is required below activity level of network (eg. documents, work orders, procurement milestones).
- Network Planning – establishing and maintenance of precedence network with logical constraints.
- Proven ability of reviewing and identifying of risk in plan, to monitor the different risk factors.
- Proven ability in very detailed planning executed in a short time period.
- Provide practical advice and solutions to problems and ensure that tasks are followed through to completion.
- Ability to focus on results and willingly tackle problems or conflicts which threaten their achievement.
- Be able to gather and use facts and figures when solving problems and apply logic when handling conflict, monitor self and others and achieve goals in a timely and factual manner.
- Must have the drive and enthusiasm to work to tight deadlines and be able to brin
More reasons to work with us:
- Professional development and career opportunities
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Healthy work-life balance
Interested? Contact us.
Leisha Milne, Account Manager / NES Advantage / [email protected]
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing service
This is Aker Solutions
Aker Solutions delivers integrated solutions, products and services to the global energy industry. We enable low-carbon oil and gas production and develop renewable solutions to meet future energy needs. By combining innovative digital solutions and predictable project execution we accelerate the transition to sustainable energy production. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
To apply for this job please visit www.akersolutions.com.