Spencer Ogden is currently seeking Service Technicians experienced with troubleshooting and maintenance of Alstom Eco onshore wind turbines to support service contracts in Asia on assignment basis with minimum contract duration of 3 months.
Contract and Position Details:
- Job Title: Service Technician
- Scope of Work: To support Spencer Ogden’s customers in Asia with service and troubleshooting. Strong experience in troubleshooting would be an advantage.
- Start Date: March 2024
- Contract duration: 3 months with possible extensions
- Location: Asia
- Rotation: 3 months on, 2 weeks off
- Visa sponsorship and insurance provided for successful applicants.
- Minimum 5 years’ working experience as a Service Technician in the Wind industry for onshore wind turbines.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience on Alstom Eco turbines in troubleshooting or maintenance
- Certification required:
- GWO BST
- GWO ART
- Candidates must be able/ willing to provide own PPE including workwear, safety harness and lanyard.
- Eligible for an International Driving Permit
If you are interested in applying and hearing more about this position, please submit your CV with contact details.
Please note only shortlisted candidates may be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit www.spencer-ogden.com.