Services Specialist – Assembly, Repair, Maintenance and Overhaul
Do you enjoy technical challenges?
Would you like to work for a forward-thinking technology company?
Join our growing team
At Baker Hughes our purpose is clear. We take energy forward making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. Our team partners with the business to effectively enable and sustain change to improve our performance.
Bringing Technology to life
As a Services Specialist – Assembly, Repair, Maintenance and Overhaul for Completions Wellbore Intervention Services you’ll perform the mechanical maintenance of CWI Equipment ensuring quality and completion in line with company process and procedures.
As a Services Specialist – Assembly, Repair, Maintenance and Overhaul you will be responsible for:
- Performing mechanical assembly, maintenance and overhaul on Completion and Wellbore Intervention Equipment
- Working to pre-defined procedures in line with established working practices and Quality Standards.
- Performing Final Assembly and Testing of equipment in preparation for operational use.
- Assisting in the enhancement of maintenance processes, documentation, and quality.
- Reading and interpreting assembly prints and parts lists to ensure accuracy and quality
- Ensuring maintenance activities are carried out accordingly and safely to ensure compliance requirements
- Performing basic mathematical calculations to validate and check specifications
- Mentoring/training team members
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have 8+ years of Maintenance workshop experience with Liner Hangers or Fishing tools.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering related field
- Demonstrate a good mechanical aptitude and a keen desire to learn and improve knowledge and skills
- Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
The Good Stuff
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.bakerhughes.com.