We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Brief job description:
- Manage tax compliance for Malaysia covering income tax, tax estimate, transfer pricing, withholding tax & etc.
- Prepare the monthly corporate tax provision and tax accounting reporting (ie. deferred tax computation).
- Prepare the annual tax return and coordinate with tax agents advise on amendments and ensure the tax returns are in order and deadline for filing is met.
- Advise and attend to queries from stakeholders/business partners where required.
- To communicate and liaise with tax authorities on all matters for the Group and ensure that all matters are resolved on a timely manner.
- Keep abreast of the latest tax developments/updates and analyze the implications to the business
- Other ad-hoc assignments/duties as and when required.
- Good understanding of tax rules, regulations, and practices.
- Analytical mindset with attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Philippine taxation is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of SAP is an added advantage.
- Good in Microsoft Office especially Microsoft Excel.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
Lvl 10, 199 Jalan Tun Razak, Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, 50400, Malaysia
Requisition Number: 181165
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Finance
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.halliburton.com.