Creative Solutions is Shell’s internal team for integrated content creation, experiential and sponsorship activations for the Shell Group. We are responsible for creating a wide range of world-class integrated branded marketing materials, communication, campaign, content and events which combine photography, film, digital, social, design, presentation and print assets. We strive for effective, standout creativity in everything we do, by being at the forefront of new and innovative developments in the disciplines we cover.
Our dynamic team of 100+ communications professionals are located across nine locations: Calgary, Houston, London, The Hague, Krakow, Doha, Kuala Lumpur, Manila and Beijing. We execute our work through a mix of in-house expertise and experienced communications project managers who deliver projects via a roster of curated agencies. Our in-house offer includes:
• An internal film unit which produces documentary style, long form and short form digital and social content.
• Photography team to manage Shell photographic assets, creative production and compliance
• Design discipline looking after Shell integrated campaign delivery – Over 1000 projects delivered in total in 2020
• 20+ Experiential project managers who deliver 250+ events annually, including incentive driven, proprietary and industry-led events and exhibitions, plus a new virtual event offer.
• Sponsorship expertise for motorsports and other branded sponsorship activations.
• A mix of roles to enable success, notably account managers as single focal points for Shell businesses, delivery managers to coordinate our traffic flow, deep channel subject matter experts and campaign project managers.
You get to be the trusted partner and key business liaison for Creative Solutions, a role that counsels the business in developing the most impactful and compelling branded content, campaign and engagements which build and leverage Shell’s single most valuable asset, the Shell Brand. You will be the advocate in translating business priorities and communication objectives into best-in-class creative solutions, both regionally and globally.
Where you fit in:
As Shell pursues its ambitions towards net zero emissions, the role of the Shell brand will be even more important in continuing to build trust, loyalty and credibility among our employees, customers, business partners and stakeholders. Communication specialists will serve a fundamental role as we develop and deliver award-winning, inspiring and seamless creative projects for Shell businesses to communicate their business goals and activities. You will be part of Creative Solutions, an in-house creative global enterprise dedicated to one customer: Shell.
Creative Solutions is Shell’s go-to team for integrated content creation, experiential and sponsorship activation. We are responsible for producing a wide range of creative content, campaigns and events – from delivering innovative virtual experiences to producing world-class, fully integrated campaigns combining film, digital, social, design and print assets.
What’s the role?
As the Account Manager, you will have the full ownership in managing and growing the presence of Creative Solutions (CS) across businesses and functions within the APAC region. The role entails senior stakeholder management and collaboration across regional and global teams. Aside from business and project management, you will be accountable for identifying business areas with high value, growth opportunities and deliver a stronger demand pipeline for CS. You will also lead and deliver selected projects to build and leverage your expertise, strengthen stakeholder relationships and demonstrate CS’s added value.
• Translates business opportunities, priorities and communications objectives into highly strategic creative solutions to trusted partner agencies, key team members and ultimately to the businesses and functions.
• Serves as the principal owner of a vast collection of projects across multiple disciplines – ranging from fully integrated marketing campaigns, design, photography, events, exhibitions, virtual experiences, films to social and digital content.
• Spearheads the strategy development and implementation in driving positive growth within the supported portfolios/business/country-focused assignments.
• Provides leadership and coaching to team members linked within their assigned portfolio.
What we need from you:
• Ability to deliver through others including empowering and supporting Creative Solutions Project Managers to execute projects in your portfolio.
• Learner Mindset – role model curiosity and reflection; encourage people to learn from mistakes and successes.
• Maximize performance – integrate and collaborate across boundaries to maximize commercial value for Shell as a whole.
• Advance knowledge on business partnering and creative development of branded content and campaigns, from strategy through to execution.
• You will be the principal owner of CS projects and must have substantial experience in managing multiple projects ranging in size and complexity and across a wide range of disciplines or channels, e.g. Digital, Social, Film, Events and Exhibitions, Design and Photography.
• Ability to think strategically and provide sound advice to business stakeholders on how to develop creative campaigns and measure their impact. This role will be accountable in ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction on all projects managed through Creative Solutions and its agency partners.
• Ability to actively drive the growth and opportunities within businesses or functions through creative recommendations and solutions.
• Budget management with a focus on achieving maximum return on investment and making cost savings.
We are keen to support flexible working arrangements, subject to local regulations and legislative frameworks. If this is of interest to you, please describe in your application the type of flexible working arrangements for which you would like to be considered (e.g. part-time, job share).
To apply for this job please visit jobs.shell.com.