Key Skills: Construction, Soil Treatment, Civil & Advanced Process Control
Location: Zwijndrecht, Belgium
Contract: 24 months
Recruitment Partner: Airswift Account Manager: Robert Caldwell
Key words: Construction, Soil Treatment, Civil & Advanced Process Control
As a global leading provider of engineering, procurement and construction management expertise to the energy, chemicals, and resources sectors we are proud to be able to expand our Belgian team and have partnered with Airswift to support our recruitment plans.
Key Responsibilities and background:
Civil Supervisor to join an exciting Ethane Cracker project for a long term contract position, based in Zwijndrecht, Belgium.
- The ability to contribute to the design and construction of the concrete parts on the Yard
- Identify scope and schedule changes in accordance with the Change Control Process
- Contribute towards the preparation of estimates and schedules and assist in their review
- some experience with (soil) remediation (Pre) work in addition to classic civilian experience
- experience general layout of yard facilities (pre)
- Commitment to and promotion of the values of the client and ensuring the realisation of company and project health, safety, environmental, quality and ethics, systems, policies and procedures.
- Maintain good communication with the client and visit sites when necessary
- Ensure that designs comply with the relevant procedures and regulations
Critical Skills & Personal Attributes Essential:
- Ability to plan, understand the required sequence of work, distinguish main and secondary issues, see the bigger picture.
- Msc or Bsc degree in Civil engineering, Mechanical engineering, or appropriate engineering subject
- Work experience as a Civil Engineer
- Able to estimate man-hours and materials for delegated aspects of work
- Able to work with other disciplines and draughting sections to meet delivery dates
- The ideal candidate has a proactive, analytical and positive attitude, as well as outstanding collaboration skills.
The next step
We have an exceptional team in place, and we are pleased to be able to appoint a further person to our growing business. We are aware that you may not ‘tick all the boxes’, but if you believe you can genuinely offer some valuable skills and experience to our business, please in the first instance contact our recruitment partner Airswift, and the account manager Robert Caldwell
To apply for this job please visit www.airswift.com.