At ExxonMobil, our vision is to lead in energy innovations that advance modern living and a net-zero future. As one of the world’s largest publicly traded energy and chemical companies, we are powered by a unique and diverse workforce fueled by the pride in what we do and what we stand for.
The success of our Upstream, Product Solutions and Low Carbon Solutions businesses is the result of the talent, curiosity and drive of our people. They bring solutions every day to optimize our strategy in energy, chemicals, lubricants and lower-emissions technologies.
We invite you to bring your ideas to ExxonMobil to help create sustainable solutions that improve quality of life and meet society’s evolving needs. Learn more about our What and our Why and how we can work together.
What you will do
1. Responsible for End to End IT services to customers within site. Operate both within the IT service center and in the field to help increase customers productivity, as an advocate to new technology solutions introduced and ensure proper adoption. Coordinate across teams for engagement opportunities between business and EMIT SMEs, Coordinate site communication during IT outages, monitor site health, support Site IT Leads.
2. Being a Point of contact (know-it-all) for all projects being worked on site, Liaise with local business, project teams/MSP to coordinate resources, hardware procurement, schedule and MOC for implementation. Helps identify process improvement opportunities across SDOs, project, and progress, bridges various project tracks and resources to share knowledge and experiences.
3. Support the Managed Service Provider in providing front end and infrastructure support to the site such as: Asset Management, Customer Support, Desktop/Laptop, ITSC break/fix , basic how-to consultation, Audio Visual equipment, Mobility (non-hardware), Printing, infrastructure Support, IT hardware deployment as required
4. Assist with project integration activities
5. Assist with user education and training for relevant rollouts
6. Assist with understanding user requirements and delivering productivity solutions (low to medium complexity)
7. Carry out assigned control tasks and other backlog items as required
8. Work collaboratively with onsite support team and site / other EMIT service lines
9. Participate in and contribute to team discussions and agile planning, stand up and retrospective ceremonies as well as planning and effort estimation and possibly act as Scrum Master in certain situations
10. Assist with building digital solutions to enhance productivity
11. Carryout quality checks of project deliverables and update project documentations
1. Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering.
2. 2-5 years of experience in IT infrastructure setup and operations.
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, able to work independently and meet tight deadlines.
4. Strong analytical and collaboration skills.
5. Good knowledge of IT in operational/manufacturing environments.
Stay connected with us
Learn more at our website
ExxonMobil is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or physical or mental disability.
Nothing herein is intended to override the corporate separateness of local entities. Working relationships discussed herein do not necessarily represent a reporting connection, but may reflect a functional guidance, stewardship, or service relationship.
Exxon Mobil Corporation has numerous affiliates, many with names that include ExxonMobil, Exxon, Esso and Mobil. For convenience and simplicity, those terms and terms like corporation, company, our, we and its are sometimes used as abbreviated references to specific affiliates or affiliate groups. Abbreviated references describing global or regional operational organizations and global or regional business lines are also sometimes used for convenience and simplicity. Similarly, ExxonMobil has business relationships with thousands of customers, suppliers, governments, and others. For convenience and simplicity, words like venture, joint venture, partnership, co-venturer, and partner are used to indicate business relationships involving common activities and interests, and those words may not indicate precise legal relationships.