Project Engineer – Alkmaar, The Netherlands
Leap29 are working with an international oil and gas company, who are looking for an experienced Project Engineer to join their team in Alkmaar, The Netherlands.
- Execute projects in compliance with the projects process
- Deliver projects to agreed scope, budget and schedule
- Provide internal reporting of project progress.
- Appraise potential modifications, and conduct improvement studies
- Be the focal point between them and contractors, including oversight of timesheets and management of variations.
- Attend Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT) and Site Acceptance Tests (SAT)
- Take personal responsibility for field safety and ensure all works comply with HSE requirements
- Adhere to measures indicated in the specific risk analysis such as a TRA and LMRA
- Recognized MTS degree in engineering discipline
- Project Management experience and training
- Valid Offshore Medical and Survival Certificate Essential
- Demonstrate Oil and Gas operational knowledge (with more than 5 years specific industry experience)
If the above role sounds of interest, please don’t hesitate to get in touch or click the link below to apply.
To apply for this job please visit digital.leap29.com.