Oil & Gas Sector
London or Aberdeen
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for a dynamic Electrical Engineer to join a prominent consulting firm specializing in high-value advisory services for the energy industry. With over three decades of excellence, they’re committed to providing innovative and sustainable solutions as trusted advisors on the journey to a sustainable future.
Key Responsibilities: Electrical Engineer
- Participate in Electrical discipline activities, including document preparation, specifications, calculations, and more.
- Contribute to front-end multi-discipline engineering studies, providing crucial Electrical input.
- Estimate brownfield costs for Electrical activities.
- Conduct varied electrical simulation studies.
- Participate in safety studies (HAZID, ENVID, SAFOP, etc.).
- Ensure Electrical discipline design complies with project requirements and meets all relevant safety and quality standards.
Key Requirements: Electrical Engineer
- Degree Qualified in a relevant engineering subject.
- Proven experience as an Electrical Design Engineer.
- Experience in Concept Engineering (Front End / FEED).
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience in power generation (Conventional and renewable), transmission, distribution, energy storage, and power conditioning systems.
- Progressing towards Chartered Engineer status.
- Experience in Energy Transition and/or low carbon energy delivery.
- Significant experience in the Oil and Gas industry.
- Proficiency in using ETAP for performing electrical system studies.
Why Join Us?
This role provides an opportunity to join a successful and dynamic team, offering significant prospects for professional and personal growth. Work on projects spanning Hydrogen Generation, Carbon Capture, Energy Transition, lower carbon energy delivery, and traditional oil and gas endeavours.
At First Recruitment Group we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That’s why our consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates. If you would like more information please contact us.
Apply now and a member of our dedicated recruitment team will be in contact to discuss your application.
To apply for this job please visit www.firstrecruitmentgroup.com.