Our Client is an established electrical contractor undertaking a range of hospitality, residential and commercial projects throughout Malta.
Due to expansion, a Project Manager is now requited to provide leadership on projects ensuring operational control, reporting procedures, systems and people are in place to ensure efficiency.
Responsibilities will include:
• Briefing and liaising Technical Supervisors, preparing project plan, allocation of resources and material within agreed timelines
• Oversee project progress on a daily basis, maintaining awareness of alterations, delays that may affect budget and timeline; updating stakeholders as required
• Working with team to track requirements for resources, materials and liaising regularly with purchasing and finance together with all other business units, consultants and stakeholders
• Provide support and managing performance of direct reports and assist them in managing their respective teams
• Maintain regular contact with Clients, ensuring the organisation is positively represented
• Attend management meetings and present information as required.
• Support the Operations Manager by providing status reports
• Conduct comprehensive site visits to check/audit works in progress, standard of work and ensure availability of required tools, materials and equipment.
• Effectively deal with any project/site issues, solving any problems related to emergencies, sick leave, weather related delays etc
• Investigate any safety hazards and unusual activities, reporting to Director as required
• Monitor team and subcontractors productivity to ensure project cost control and cost reductions where possible
• Provide accurate and immediate reporting/management information as required; ensuring accurate records are maintained.
• Review monthly programme of works and ensure daily updates by Supervisors.
• Participate in developing and implementing plans that support the company’s vision
• Be electrical professionals with 5 years+ experience overseeing installation on new build and refurbishment projects
• Demonstrate outstanding communication skills in English
• Have a positive approach to a busy workload with the ability to multi-task
• Possess a driving license
• Be comfortable with a 45-50 hour working week when required.
For full details, please contact Ami Baird at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit www.ablyresources.com.