Are you that geologist who likes to be challenged, who loves to creatively solve problems? Are you someone who can integrate data elements from logs, core description, biostratigraphy etc. to develop an understanding of a reservoir’s internal architecture?
If you are, EMR is looking for you. EMR, an integrated geoscience and Engineering Consulting firm, is currently looking for a geologist with reservoir characterization skills. Seismic interpretation and static modelling skills, in addition, is an advantage.
The successful candidate will possess a good knowledge of structural geology, sedimentology and stratigraphy.
Skills / Qualifications:
• A university degree in Geology.
• 0-3 years of related experience.
• Good communication skills (written and verbal) as well as attention to detail are essential.
• Excellent report writing skills is strongly required.
• Ability to multi task and meet challenging deadlines.
• Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
• Proficiency in MS Word and Excel are necessary.
• Passionate about personal and professional growth.
• Ability to work collaboratively with others to meet clients’ expectations is a key requirement.
Location: Lagos Nigeria
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com