Junior ARMO Specialist
Would you like the opportunity to work for oilfield services company?
Would you like to work with oilfield equipment?
Join our Oilfield Services Team
Our Oilfield Services business provides intelligent, connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets. Our team arranging technical expertise to meet our client expectation. We provide customers with the peace of mind needed to reliably and efficiently improve their operations.
Partner with the best
As a Jr ARMO Specialist, you will be responsible for service quality of the project and KPI set for the team.
As a Jr ARMO Specialist , you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining the equipment’s assigned to the client project as per the contractual agreements
- Working together with people from the business unit to support on going business operations
- Leading the team in mobilizing the equipment required for the projects
- Acting as trusted team member for troubleshooting and maintenance activities on location
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have an understanding & reading of electronic wiring & assembly drawings & instructions
- Have bachelor’s from an accredited university or college with at least 4 years of experience in Services
- Ability to take ownership of small and medium sized tasks and deliver while mentoring team members.
- Ability to work and communicate well with others
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working reduced hours/days in a job share/split arrangement
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.bakerhughes.com.