We are currently looking for a Lead Civil Structural Engineer based in Den Haag, Netherlands for a 12-month contract within the petrochemical or hydrogen market. The ideal candidate will be able to manage civil engineering services that meet the clients, its customers’ and applicable statutory and regulatory specifications, on time and within budget.
- Manage civil engineering project requirements.
- Participate in relevant meetings, prepare progress reports and comply with required checking procedures.
- Ensure the project scope is clear and that changes comply with project change management processes.
- Act as the civil engineering Lead on specific projects.
- If responsible for a team:
- Outline project requirements including actively promoting workshare, where appropriate, assign tasks and supervise progress.
What you will bring:
- Technical and Industry experience
- Excellent technical and practical engineering skills and ability to consistently deliver quality, accurate and timely work to the company and its clients.
- Excellent knowledge of applicable local and international standards and statutory and regulatory specifications.
- Competent use of relevant software such as MS Office Suite and civil engineering specific software.
- Extensive technical and practical experience in civil engineering in the same or similar industry including experience in working in multi-disciplinary projects and teams.
- Education – Qualifications, Accreditation, Training
- English / Dutch Speaking
- A recognised and relevant engineering degree – Bachelor’s or above.
- Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng) status.
- Relevant postgraduate qualifications in engineering; management, project management or supervisory qualifications or equivalent.
To apply for this job please visit digital.leap29.com.