JOB REQUIREMENTS: –
- A recognised degree in Civil/Structural Engineering with minimum of 12 years of relevant experience
- Experience in buildings, structural and infrastructure (earthworks, roads, drainage and sewerage) design
- Experience in foundation design (for buildings, structures, equipment and tanks)
- Familiarity with ground investigation and geotechnical requirements
- Familiarity with architectural work for plant buildings
- Knowledge of plant requirements
- Conversant with Eurocodes
- Experienced in offshore engineering design e.g. Fixed Offshore Platforms, FPSO modules.
- Proficient in engineering analysis software such as SACS and STAAD.Pro
- Professional membership with BEM and IEM or equivalent engineering chartership is required.
- Willingness to relocate in Sarawak.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What’s more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today’s world of work – it’s about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you’re looking for from your next role.
To apply for this job please visit www.petroplan.com.