Lead Installation Engineer
Are you looking to work for a global leading company that deliver offshore projects and services to the energy industry? My client are on the lookout for a highly skilled Lead Installation Engineer to join their established team in London. In this pivotal role, you will take charge of leading a team of engineers, overseeing external interfaces, managing project documentation, and spearheading offshore installation activities.
Key Responsibilities: Lead Installation Engineer
– Leading and managing a team of engineers and associated package.
– Effectively managing external interfaces with clients, suppliers, and internal disciplines.
– Preparing comprehensive documents and preliminary studies for tenders, FEEDs, and various projects.
– Autonomously supervising engineering activities related to the preparation and offshore installation of products.
– Planning, preparing, and confirming specific procedures such as validation tests on-site, transportation, and installation.
– Participating actively in vessel mobilisation and installation phases to validate technical solutions in compliance with the Group HSEQ standards.
– Ensuring that all activities align with Project standards in terms of Quality, Cost & Time.
– Acting as the technical owner, making choices on contractors, and supervising subcontracted studies.
– Validating concepts, managing changes, and proposing appropriate improvements, taking into account HSEQ criteria.
– Offering innovative solutions that contribute to the reduction of costs.
– Actively participating in the development and progression of the team.
– Contributing to the consolidation of expertise within the installation team.
Key Requirements: Lead Installation Engineer
– A Master of Engineering degree with relevant work experience in the energy sector.
– Expertise in Subsea Structures Installation and/or Flexible Flowlines/Umbilicals.
– Desirable experience in Mooring Installation and Renewables Floating Wind.
– Proven experience in Site and Offshore Operations.
– Strong autonomy, coordination, and communication skills.
At First Recruitment Group we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That’s why our consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates. If you would like more information please contact us.
To apply for this job please visit www.firstrecruitmentgroup.com.