At ExxonMobil, our vision is to lead in energy innovations that advance modern living and a net-zero future. As one of the world’s largest publicly traded energy and chemical companies, we are powered by a unique and diverse workforce fueled by the pride in what we do and what we stand for.
The success of our Upstream, Product Solutions and Low Carbon Solutions businesses is the result of the talent, curiosity and drive of our people. They bring solutions every day to optimize our strategy in energy, chemicals, lubricants and lower-emissions technologies.
We invite you to bring your ideas to ExxonMobil to help create sustainable solutions that improve quality of life and meet society’s evolving needs. Learn more about our What and our Why and how we can work together.
ExxonMobil’s state-of-the-art campus north of Houston serves as home to its Upstream, Product Solutions and Low Carbon Solutions businesses and their associated service groups. The facility opened in 2014 and accommodates more than 10,000 employees and visitors.
By bringing many global functional groups together, the campus provides employees with the tools and capabilities needed today, and in the future, to achieve business objectives and accelerate the discovery of new resources, technologies and products. It was designed to foster improved collaboration, creativity and innovation and enhance the company’s ability to attract, develop and retain the top talent in the industry.
The campus is located in Spring, Texas, on 385 wooded acres immediately to the west of Interstate Highway 45 (I-45), at the intersection of I-45 and the Hardy Toll Road, approximately 25 miles from the cultural vibrancy of downtown Houston.
The campus was constructed to the highest standards of energy efficiency and environmental stewardship. Its design incorporates extensive research into best practices in building and workplace design through extensive benchmarking of the world’s top academic, research, and corporate facilities.
Learn more about what we do in Houston here.
What role you will play in our team
- Develop sales models as the Lithium market continues to evolve
- Lead Lithium market development to identify and grow new business opportunities
- Drives business growth via industry insights, market intelligence, and strategic guidance, coupled with EM strategy and capabilities.
- Provides trusted and credible business consultation to ExxonMobil and our customers.
What you will do
- Drives strategic customer initiatives consistent with Lithium strategies and objectives
- Leverages critical relationships to propel customer development and enhance value
- Leads high-potential global business opportunity and develops the broader business to deliver value
- Integrates the strengths of ExxonMobil to drive profitable business growth
- Provides market intelligence and strategic leadership guidance for accommodating market, competitor trends, and developments
- Creates strategic thinking beyond direct competitors and competitive value, and identifies future potential, trends, and opportunity of new business growth
- Represents the organization outside ExxonMobil with strong market reputation and influence, guides external relationships at a strategic level to align business objectives
- Provides strategic guidance in development of business strategy and technical services.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in science, engineering, or business disciplines
- 5+ years of sales/marketing roles
- Comfortable with white space; rapidly identify, align & progress (or stop) opportunities within value chain
- Exhibits deep curiosity, demonstrating strategic thinking to drive long-term, profitable growth.
- Effectively manage interpersonal relationships across multiple functions in a diverse work environment
- Internal and/or external experience in establishing new business platforms, management consulting, market development, supply chain, competitive intelligence, etc.
Preferred Qualifications / Experience
- Leadership roles in Sales for established and/or new products.
- Marketing/Sales experience in the Lithium Industry and/or OEMs (Automotive)
- Sales/Marketing experience in the Battery or CAM (Cathode Active Materials) industries
An ExxonMobil career is one designed to last. Our commitment to you runs deep: our employees grow personally and professionally, with benefits built on our core categories of health, security, finance, and life.
We offer you
- Pension Plan: Enrollment is automatic and at no cost to you. The basic benefit is a monthly annuity to be paid to you in retirement for the rest of your life
- Savings Plan: You can contribute between 6% and 20% of your pay and are encouraged to enroll right away. If you contribute at least 6% to your savings plan, the Company will contribute a 7% match
- Workplace Flexibility: We have several programs such as “Flex your Day”, providing ad-hoc flexibility around when and where you work, as well as longer-term programs such as leaves of absence and part-time work
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Culture of Health: Programs and resources to support your wellbeing
- Employee Health Advisory Program: Provides confidential professional counseling for you and your family, including tools and resources promoting mental health and resiliency at no additional cost to you
- Disability Plan: Income replacement for when you cannot work due to illness or injury occurring on or off the job. Enrollment is automatic and at no cost to you
More information on our Company’s benefits can be found at www.exxonmobilfamily.com
Please note benefits may be changed from time to time without notice, subject to applicable law.
Stay connected with us
- Learn more at our website
- Follow us LinkedIn on and Instagram
- Like us on Facebook
- Subscribe our channel at YouTube
ExxonMobil Equal Opportunity Statement
ExxonMobil is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or physical or mental disability.
Nothing herein is intended to override the corporate separateness of local entities. Working relationships discussed herein do not necessarily represent a reporting connection, but may reflect a functional guidance, stewardship, or service relationship.
Exxon Mobil Corporation has numerous affiliates, many with names that include ExxonMobil, Exxon, Esso and Mobil. For convenience and simplicity, those terms and terms like corporation, company, our, we and its are sometimes used as abbreviated references to specific affiliates or affiliate groups. Abbreviated references describing global or regional operational organizations and global or regional business lines are also sometimes used for convenience and simplicity. Similarly, ExxonMobil has business relationships with thousands of customers, suppliers, governments, and others. For convenience and simplicity, words like venture, joint venture, partnership, co-venturer, and partner are used to indicate business relationships involving common activities and interests, and those words may not indicate precise legal relationships.