Logistics and Materials Co-ordinator
Are you an organised and experienced user of SAP and want to work in a collaborative and inclusive team environment?
Do you have good knowledge of how transport and logistics work in the North Sea?
Join our innovative Warehouse, Shipping & Yard Team!
Baker Hughes are the leader in well construction and production, our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. The Warehouse, Shipping and Yard Team oversee the delivery and receivership of our innovative energy products. We pack and process orders for global on-site and off-shore locations to keep our business moving.
Partner with the best
The Logistics and Materials Coordinator is a critical part of our Warehouse and Yard team ensuring accurate and successful delivery of a range of Baker Hughes products and materials. The Coordinator will be office based and will provide support to the wider team.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Liaising with internal customers to ensure on time delivery and shipments
- Coordinating transport to ensure that deadlines are met and meet the delivery schedule.
- Performing shipping related transactions into respective systems for Baker Hughes loadouts.
- Performing timely and accurate reporting from systems for Baker Hughes Materials.
- Liaising with external customer on shipments and responding to their requests
- Actively participating in HSE programs and exercise STOP WORK at any time for safety
- Scheduling shipments and planning logistics.
- Preparing all paperwork for shipments.
- Troubleshooting shipping, system, or customs issues.
- Participating in HSE programs and exercise ‘stop work’ at any time for safety.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have experience using Microsoft Office (Excel) and SAP
- Have some experience in shipping or logistics
- Have problem-solving and analytical skills with an attention to detail
- Demonstrate good communication skills
- Have a positive attitude and fit well into a respectful and inclusive work environment
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive. Once fully trained you will also be able to work from home for x 2 days per week.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.bakerhughes.com.