Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek for Piping Engineer (1 year contract) to work within their facilities located in Yantai, China.
- Review on the piping material specification, valve material specification, SP items specification.
- Review on the data sheet, specification, TRP.
- Final justification on the any changes material selection for piping items.
- Take leading the stress analysis and critical line list, and review as of checker for the design of critical pipe support, review for fabrication drawing for pipe supports.
- Applicants shall be China nationality or having valid working visa in China.
- At least 8 years and above of working experience in offshore Oil & Gas industry
- preferable project experience for module fabrications projects
*It is regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified*
To apply for this job please visit jobs.airswift.com.