Join Our Journey
Petrofac is seeking a Senior Quality Engineer on a 12-month contract, to be based in Woking, UK.
The role is outside IR35 and invite Limited Companies to engage.
What we do
Petrofac is a leading international service provider to the oil and gas production and processing industry. We design, build, operate and maintain oil and gas facilities, which we deliver through a range of flexible and innovative commercial models that can be aligned to an individual client, project or asset. We have a diverse client portfolio which includes many of the world’s leading integrated, independent and national oil and gas companies.
Scope of Services:
The scope of services will be reviewed should there be a significant change to client support requirements.
A requirement to undertake additional services shall be mutually agreed by way of contract amendment.
The Senior Quality Engineer will provide Quality Assurance expertise in support of multiple projects and proposals as directed by the QHSE Manager.
Services to be delivered during the duration of the contract are detailed below:
• Provide QA input to pre-qualifications and proposals as directed.
• Prepare and implement project quality plans and associated procedures.
• Ensure effective implementation of Quality Management System (QMS) requirements and contract quality requirements on projects.
• Monitoring project compliance via audit and monitoring programmes.
• Communicating project issues to the Project/Study Manager.
• Provide checking and approval of discipline documents; complete interdisciplinary checking of documents where necessary.
• Provide QA and HSE input to engineering requisitions and enquiry packages.
• Evaluate/pre-qualify supplier/subcontractor QA and HSE requirements.
• Review supplier/subcontractor document submissions.
• Plan, lead and participate in internal and external audits.
• Provide support, guidance and advice to project personnel on QMS procedures, guides, processes and quality related matters.
• Provide input to development of procedures, guides, forms and checklists
• Expediting and verify QMS actions
• Provide briefings, presentations, inductions for QMS users.
• Ensure lessons learned and improvements are identified and reported during project execution.
• Ensure that all work complies with the Contract Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality policies and procedures in line with industry standards.
Services should be provided to produce the following deliverables where required as part of project specific works, specific clients and durations will be called off as part of the purchase order.
Key deliverables to include:
• Project/Study Quality Plans.
• Project procedures, guides and instructions.
• Project audit programmes.
• Audit reports.
To apply for this job please visit petrofac.referrals.selectminds.com.