***Sign-On Bonus Available***
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Under general supervision:
- Promotes excellent customer relations at the worksite and plans and performs necessary calculations for the job at the well site as needed.
- Coordinates the activities of service operators during equipment rig up and rig down on a location and the preparation of equipment for performing a job. Ensures customer satisfaction with work performed.
- Responsible for the management of the materials inventory when acting as Halliburton’s sole service provider at the well site. As needed, may perform data collection and data distribution on jobs. Utilizes competency processes to enhance own skills development and job performance.
- Has a responsibility to ensure field paperwork is correctly completed. Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency, and profitability of operations.
- Skills are typically acquired through completion of HAL Career Development (Competency) requirements for job role.
- Completion of high school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience within Coiled Tubing (CT) Services which includes specific experience in CT tools and on job applications is required. Must possess excellent skills within the service line and have a general understanding of other service functions. Must be knowledgeable of HMS, HSE standards, work methods and guidelines for CT personnel.
- Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness. Promotes and takes an active part in quality improvement processes.
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and /or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available including up to a Service Supervisor I, Service Supervisor II, or a Service Supervisor III.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
420 Halliburton Dr, Williston, North Dakota, 58801, United States
Requisition Number: 95562
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Production Solutions
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.halliburton.com.