Technical Risk & Reliability Engineer
Are you a looking for a new opportunity?
Are you excited by Energy Technologies?
Join our Team!
Baker Hughes has developed a comprehensive portfolio of systems and products to deliver optimal subsea solutions (SPS). That means we consistently deliver solutions that will meet or exceed even your most demanding requirements. We devise smarter systems to control and monitor oil and gas extraction. Innovating in the energy industry, our subsea and surface pressure capabilities are industry-leading.
Partner with the best
Technical Risk & Reliability Engineer is a cross-functional engineering discipline centered on an approach, mindset, and process. All activities consider the customers’ business and technical needs to provide a quality product that meets the user’s needs.
As a Technical Risk & Reliability Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and delivering process-compliant risk and reliability management roadmap and documents across the engineering groups and external customers.
- Working closely with the allocated project team to deliver and resolve the required reliability analysis (reliability, availability, maintenance).
- Preparing, conduct/facilitate, and participate in risk reviews (HAZOP, HAZID, FMECA).
- Working with asset historical data and perform data scrubbing to deliver analysis results with right conclusions.
- Having the responsibility and accountability for the delivery of work scopes with allocated project teams.
- Working closely with BH customers with the ability to provide updates concisely and accurately.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a background in Engineering discipline or equivalent knowledge and experience.
- Have attitude for learning new technology, techniques, methods, and principles
- Have understanding or willingness to learn fast Subsea architecture and the ability to translate that into the right reliability management process strategy
- Have experience delivering projects on both small and large scales
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Have good knowledge-sharing and mentoring capabilities
- Have statistical knowledge
- Be a fluent English Speaker
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.bakerhughes.com.