Welcome to ConocoPhillips, where innovation and excellence create a platform for opportunity and growth. Come realize your full potential here.
Who We Are
We are one of the world’s largest independent exploration and production companies, based on proved reserves and production of liquids and natural gas. With operations and activities in 13 countries, we explore for, develop, and produce crude oil and natural gas globally. We are challenged with an important job to safely find and deliver energy to the world. Our employees are critical to our success, and with them we power civilization.
We’re grounded by our SPIRIT Values – safety, people, integrity, responsibility, innovation, and teamwork. These values position us to deliver strong performance in a dynamic business – but not at all costs. We believe it’s not just what we do – it’s how we do it – that sets us apart.
We strive to make a significant difference in the communities where we live and operate. We create an inclusive environment that values all voices and opinions. Together, the different backgrounds, experiences, ideas, and perspectives of our employees drive our success.
As a Data Protection and Information Management Sr. Analyst, you will be responsible for ensuring the security, integrity and availability of the company’s data assets, as well as complying with the relevant laws and regulations. You will design, implement and monitor data protection and data loss prevention policies and procedures, as well as provide guidance and training to the staff and stakeholders on best practices and standards. Manage the information lifecycle, from creation to disposal, and ensure that the data is properly classified, stored, accessed, shared and archived.
Your responsibilities may include:
- Investigating and remediating data loss incidents
- Working with other security professionals to develop and implement a comprehensive security strategy
- Stay up-to-date on the latest data protection technologies and trends
- Work with the business to share best practices around data protection
- Liaise with IT, OT and business teams on projects and day-to-day issues
- Review and analyze Information Management processes; make recommendations on process gaps leading to improvement
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for anyone other than current employer
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science, information systems, cyber security, related field, or foreign equivalent
- 7+ years of experience in data protection, data loss prevention and information management, preferably in the IT sector
- 3+ years of data protection and information management laws and regulations
- 3+ years of experience in data protection and data loss prevention tools and technologies
- 3+ years of experience in information management tools and technologies
- Certifications in data protection, data loss prevention and information management, such as CISSP, CISM, CIP, CIPP, CDPO, IGP or equivalent
- Intermediate knowledge of ServiceNow Security Incident Response
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Purview (Insider Risk)
- Excellent communication, analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Delivers results through realistic planning to accomplish goals
- Listens actively and invites new ideas for exchanged opinions, then influences and acts to drive positive performance and achieve results
- Builds positive relationships based on trust and seeks collaboration across organizational boundaries to achieve goals
Apply Before: February 7, 2024
ConocoPhillips’ sponsorship for employment authorization in the U.S. is NOT available for this position.
In the US, ConocoPhillips is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.
To apply for this job please visit careers.conocophillips.com.