Operate equipment and wells by applying operating and safety procedures and guidelines to meet daily operational plans, reduce equipment failure and efficient resource administration.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for implementing on daily work objectives, housekeeping, safety, health, environmental, and security.
- Active participation in daily toolbox meetings and regular, reported safety meetings.
- Identify and implement corrective and optimization actions by the continuous surveillance of wells and equipment to ensure reliable, efficient, and safe operational conditions.
- Function as Equipment Care Technician, and routinely use Maintenance skills in performing simple maintenance activities.
- Report when the alarm, emergency, or emergency shutdown system is out of service.
- Provide detailed, clear, and accurate information when changing shifts, to guarantee that unit conditions are updated and ensure operations continuity.
- Coordinate, control, and monitor maintenance jobs according to the corrective, predictive, and preventive planning
- Report continuously in the logbook all relevant operational events and abnormal situations or deviations that occurred in the work area, equipment, or personnel.
- Take samples of products for laboratory analysis and execute field laboratory tests.
- Active participation in emergency response activities
- Report incidents internally and escalate awareness as per the Incident Reporting Guidelines
- Ensure that the Operations Shift Supervisor is informed and consulted about operations activities.
- Ensure good communication across the work team so that issues/actions can be adequately addressed.
- Provide the basic facts concerning well-producing problems, current production rates, and current condition of the well.
- Ensure that the well problem diagnostics are thorough and complete before requesting Well Work intervention operations.
- Ensure that the wellhead and well surface equipment are maintained and are in good working order prior to Wellwork operations taking over responsibility for the well for intervention operations.
- Provide assistance and support to the ongoing Wellwork operations as needed.
- Completed secondary education and worked previously as a Field Technician.
- Strong communication (oral & written)
- High standard of Safety, Health, and Environment aptitude and cultivates the same in others.
- Strong knowledge of pipeline operations
- Strong knowledge of safety and operations management tools and processes
- Broad knowledge of Emergency Preparedness Procedures
To apply for this job please visit amaidenenergy.com.