TechnipFMC is a global leader in the energy industry, specialized in subsea and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world’s energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 20,000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
Because of continued growth, we have an immediate need for an experienced Logistics Specialist for our Veracruz, Mexico facility. In this role, you will be a part of the North America Transport & Logistics Team and supports the business by providing International and domestic services , vendor management , process improvement and trade compliance
In this role, you will assist with various logistics plans and procedures. Areas of focus may include international and domestic logistics, vendor management, process improvements, trade compliance, and customer service. Additional responsibilities include:
- Responsible for interacting directly with Mexican Customs Broker to support various process including: Customs Clearance, HTS Classification, Tax/Duty Strategies, Valuation, Audits, etc.
- Responsible for interacting with TechnipFMC’s vendors and negotiating rates
- Monitoring EDI output from international freight forwarders to ensure product is shipping as planned
- Performing analytics for logistics activities, tracking shipments and other special requests
- Documents processes and procedures and recommends improvements that will reduce the administrative burden while ensuring accuracy of data/information
- Logistics for ocean freight, air freight, rail, and over the road
- Works with the Corporate Trade Compliance and Legal Teams for requirements and / or requests.
- Additional duties based on business needs
- At least 5 years’ experience in logistics / trade compliance / supply chain related fields.
- Analytical individuals with strong MS Excel, data management skillset will do very well in this role.
- Process improvement, project oriented.
- PC Skills including proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of personnel, as well as external suppliers and organizations.
- Ability to execute tasks independently.
- Excellent organization and time management skills to handle multiple tasks in an environment with large volumes of data and paperwork.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic; driven.
- Bilingual (Spanish / English) is a must
- SAP skills preferred, but not required
- 4 years degree in supply chain / Logistics management or relevant working experience
- Potential career path
- Global mobility opportunities
- Training and development
- Diverse and international team
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.
“As an equal opportunity employer TechnipFMC considers only qualified applicants without regard to age, race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, national origin, veteran, marital status or any other plurality.”
To apply for this job please visit technip.referrals.selectminds.com.