- Vacancy information
**THIS ROLE WILL TAKE PLACE IN PORT FOURCHON LA, NOT HOUSTON, TX.**
OVERVIEW OF ROLE
Site Base Coordinator reports directly to the Operational Base Manager.
The Site Base Coordinator owns the entire process of controlling the goods in/out and managing those with the procedures and programs provided to assist with position’s responsibilities.
The Site Base Coordinator interfaces with the Project Operations Manager to support vessel operations and carry out the project scope of work according to schedule and project specific requirements.
The Site Base Coordinator interfaces with the Project Management Team to support identification/collection/preparation of internal (Inventory7), purchased and/or rental equipment provided by the Project and subject for loading/offloading.
Specific Key Responsibilities & Activities
- Unloading/loading trucks (with allocated resources)
- Responsible to ensure site resources allocated (per Project’s request) are per request and adequate/competent to complete the intended workscope
- Receiving and signing for deliveries (ref to SS7 Fourchon – Cargo Receiving Guidelines)
- Receive & identify incoming materials and compare them to the Purchase Order and Packing Slip to ensure they are acceptable.
- Request and manage manpower/resources for goods receipt on site Goods Receipt (GR) in SAP
- Manage all database in Microsoft Teams for Goods Receipt control
- Processing returns for incorrect or unsatisfactory items (at the discretion of the Requisitioner)
- Organizing, storage and preservation of received items in appropriate/designated areas
- Maintain shipping and receiving supplies (PR issuance request to Operational Base Manager), as required
- Assist maintenance/housekeeping of Office facilities
- Interface with Logistics for goods in/out
- Interface with Inventory7
- Assist Project Operations Manager with mobilization/demobilization activities
- Assist (when requested) with the development of the Port Call Notification (or Mobilization Fax/Notice) with the Operations Manager
- Verifying 3rd party crews are briefed on the offshore workscope and Subsea7 requirements for working offshore (i.e. HSE requirements, etc)
- Health, Safety, Security and Environment (HSSE)
- Promote and facilitate project team awareness of company QA and HSE procedures and site specific HSE Management System
- Ensure all personnel on-site are familiarized and comply with both Subsea7 and site specific HSE requirements
- Validate a suitable Permit-To-Work (PTW) system is in place for all onshore worksites
- Participate in Synergi reports in closing necessary remedial actions
- Assist and participate in site provided JSA/TRAs and ensuring adequacy of the risk assessment’s content for the reference activity
- Operate within the Subsea 7 Code of Conduct and the Project Specific Charter, where applicable
- Operate according to Subsea 7’s Management Principles (Vision & Values)
- Support standards and procedures for the Operations Administration Function
- For level of authority see ‘Authority Limit Matrix’ (as defined by the project)
KEY RELATIONSHIPS/ STAKEHOLDERS
- Shore Base Owners / Contractors
- Client CPI Suppliers
- Regional Operations Team
- Project Management Team
- Key internal groups such as Engineering Department leads
- Pipeline Group (PG)
- Offshore Resources (OR)
- Regional HSE Team
Reporting and accountable to the Operational Base Manager, the Site Base Coordinator commonly interfaces with the Project Logistics Coordinator(s) and Operations Coordinator to support managing Subsea7 and Project equipment in preparation for mobilizations/demobilizations.
To apply for this job please visit careers.subsea7.com.