ExxonMobil, one of the largest publicly traded international oil and gas companies, uses technology and innovation to help meet the world’s growing energy needs.
We are one of the largest foreign investors in Singapore with more than S$25 billion in assets, and have been operating in Singapore for more than 125 years, expanding from trading kerosene to a multi-billion dollar manufacturing and marketing presence today. Singapore serves as the Asia Pacific hub for our Downstream and Chemical businesses, and it is also home to ExxonMobil’s largest integrated refining and petrochemical complex in the world.
In Singapore, we also own an extensive network of service stations under the Esso brand and supply cylinder cooking gas (LPG) to many households. We also supply the commercial market in Singapore and those around the region with industrial, aviation and marine fuels and lubricants, and market liquefied natural gas (LNG).
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Job Role Summary
- Provide engineering expertise support to the Singapore Manufacturing Complex for safe and reliable operations
- Responsibilities include engineering assessments, engineering design, troubleshooting, root cause failure analysis & solutions and long-term equipment improvement initiatives
- Provide engineering expertise support for project developments, Factory Acceptance Tests & Site Acceptance Tests in the Singapore Manufacturing Complex
- Support maintenance & inspection work during major shutdown
- Engineering point of contact to assigned process unit
- Provide engineering expertise training within organization
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering (major in Power Engineering) or equivalent
- Experienced in equipment engineering specifications and familiar with industrial standards & local codes
- High analytical capability & commitment to high standard in resolving engineering issues
- Adaptable, good interpersonal skills & effective team player with good communication skills to work in cross functional organization
Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, and you can find out more about our hiring process here.
We thank you for your interest in ExxonMobil.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.exxonmobil.com.