Welcome to ConocoPhillips, where innovation and excellence create a platform for opportunity and growth. Come realize your full potential here.
Who We Are
We are one of the world’s largest independent exploration and production companies, based on proved reserves and production of liquids and natural gas. With operations and activities in 13 countries, we explore for, develop, and produce crude oil and natural gas globally. We are challenged with an important job to safely find and deliver energy to the world. Our employees are critical to our success, and with them we power civilization.
We’re grounded by our SPIRIT Values – safety, people, integrity, responsibility, innovation, and teamwork. These values position us to deliver strong performance in a dynamic business – but not at all costs. We believe it’s not just what we do – it’s how we do it – that sets us apart.
We strive to make a significant difference in the communities where we live and operate. We create an inclusive environment that values all voices and opinions. Together, the different backgrounds, experiences, ideas, and perspectives of our employees drive our success.
As a L48 Digital Technologies Senior Business Partner with a focus on Operations and Maintenance (O&M) you will play a key role in visioning and executing the digital roadmaps with our L48 Operations and Maintenance (O&M) organizations. The role collaborates with L48 O&M leaders and their teams to identify, prioritize, and deliver digital solutions that enable operational excellence, safety, and overall performance. The role also acts as a liaison between L48 O&M and the Digital Technologies (DT) organization, ensuring alignment of objectives, expectations, and resources through meetings locally and traveling to L48 asset locations.
Your responsibilities may include:
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with the L48 asset leaders and stakeholders in Operations and Maintenance (O&M), as well as an in-depth understanding of their business processes, challenges, and opportunities
- Partner with L48 O&M leaders and teams to define and execute their asset’s digital roadmap
- Function as the proponent of the L48 O&M in DT, advocating for their needs and priorities, and ensuring that digital solutions and services are aligned with their strategy and objectives
- Manage the L48 O&M portfolio of digital projects and initiatives, ensuring alignment with business objectives, value delivery, and DT capabilities
- Provide guidance and oversight to the DT project teams and vendors working on L48 O&M projects, ensuring quality, timeliness, and adherence to standards and best practices
- Monitor and report on the performance and value realization of digital solutions, identifying opportunities for improvement and optimization
- Facilitate the adoption and change management of digital solutions, providing access to training, communication, and feedback mechanisms
- Foster a culture of collaboration, innovation, and continuous improvement within the DT organization and the L48 assets
- Stay atop the latest trends and innovations in digital technologies for O&M and share insights and recommendations with stakeholders
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for anyone other than current employer
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Information Technology, Engineering, related field, or foreign equivalent
- 10+ years of experience in Oil & Gas, preferably in a petro-technical role, IT business partner, consultant, or analyst role
- Willing and able (with or without reasonable accommodations) to travel to L48 field locations 15% of the time on a yearly basis
- 1+ years of experience in leading and managing digital projects and initiatives, from ideation to implementation
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and influencing skills, with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with at all levels
- Team first mindset, collaborator, and networker, with ability to work effectively across a matrix organization
- Strong knowledge and understanding of O&M business drivers, challenges, processes, and opportunities
- Highly creative and open-minded with the ability to translate business problems and opportunities into digital solutions and value propositions
- Highly adaptable, flexible, and resilient, and ability to create a vision and work to execute it
- Enthusiastic and curious about digital technologies and innovation, with a continuous learning and improvement mindset
- Delivers results through realistic planning to accomplish goals
- Takes ownership of actions and follows through on dedications by holding others accountable and standing up for what’s right
- Listens actively and invites new ideas for exchanged opinions, then influences and acts to drive positive performance and achieve results
Apply Before: February 13, 2024
ConocoPhillips’ sponsorship for employment authorization in the U.S. is NOT available for this position.
In the US, ConocoPhillips is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.
To apply for this job please visit careers.conocophillips.com.